Provident Partners LLC and InterGlobal Energy and Marine Services, with corporate offices in Nigeria and the US, have formed a strategic partnership to support a new five phase growth initiative by InterGlobal. Under this affiliation Provident Partners will help to identify and qualify new business opportunities that align with Interglobal’s growth strategy. A key aspect of this will be Provident ability to integrate advanced infrastructure technology in energy, water and waste to energy solutions that can support much needed housing projects. Water technology will also be extended to provide new potable water sources, and to access water for crop irrigation as part of an additional business focus on agriculture.
- Provident Partners to assist with funding Commercial Center in Ghana
- Provident Partners announces new strategic affiliation with Super Cap Energy
- Provident Partners completes contract to raise up to $400 million in project financing for affordable housing in Haiti
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms