Provident Partners has been engaged by the Catholic diocese of Tamale in Ghana to secure financing for a seven-story Commercial Center in the city of Tamale. The project is intended to generate a supplemental source of revenue to help further the church’s mission in the community. Provident Partners will also assist in providing sustainable infrastructure for the facility in the form of energy and drinking water.
- Provident Partners to assist with funding Commercial Center in Ghana
- Provident Partners announces new strategic affiliation with Super Cap Energy
- Provident Partners completes contract to raise up to $400 million in project financing for affordable housing in Haiti
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms