Provident Partners was engaged by Cave City Construction to source project financing for up to 15,000 affordable housing units in Haiti. The total project is expected to require in the range of $400M in funding. It addresses a serious housing deficiency and has been authorized by the government of Haiti. Cave City Construction is the developer on the first phase of the project. The full project is expected to take 5 to 7 years to complete.
- Provident Partners to assist with funding Commercial Center in Ghana
- Provident Partners announces new strategic affiliation with Super Cap Energy
- Provident Partners completes contract to raise up to $400 million in project financing for affordable housing in Haiti
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms