Provident Partners has taken on representation of the World Water solar powered pumping technology for Nigeria. This technology compliments the other Provident Water technology of Atmospheric Water Generation, which provides Provident with a comprehensive, single source capability for solving most water shortage requirements on a household, community or utility scale. World Water patented solar powering system is based on a variable speed drive technology that provides the balancing required to sustain high velocity pumps with solar technology. The system can extract and purify water from aquifers as much as 1,000 feet below ground and generate as much as 30,000 gallons of water per day. The high volume capacity is also well suited to providing crop irrigation in remote locations in lieu of dealing with the escalating cost and logistical requirements of diesel generation.
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms