Provident Partners has been engaged by Vanguard Projects Ltd an international real estate developer to secure $100 M in financing requirements in support of a mixed-use development project in Lagos, Nigeria. The project will consist of two 16-story towers providing residential, commercial and retail space. Vanguard’s CEO, Troy Mefferd, has successfully completed $8.5 B in master plan developments over the course of his career. Provident Partners is exclusive Financial Advisory service provider for Vanguard. Provident Partners is also the systems integrator providing the eclipse microgrid energy solution and potable water infrastructure for the project.
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms