Provident Partners has been engaged by biowave Neurostimulation medical device to assist in identifying license opportunities for the product outside of the US. This follows Provident initiatives in supporting the development of a new biowave OTC entry. Biowave is a patented, FDA approved device that effectively eliminates chronic and injury related musco skeletal pain. It is an alternative to opioids that is safe, non-habit forming, and proven to provide long lasting relief. The device is currently used throughout the professional sports segment, 160 collegiate sports programs, VA Hospitals and pain clinics. The Workers Comp market represents a major untapped opportunity to the Company.
- Provident Partners to assist with funding Commercial Center in Ghana
- Provident Partners announces new strategic affiliation with Super Cap Energy
- Provident Partners completes contract to raise up to $400 million in project financing for affordable housing in Haiti
- Strategic Partnership formed with INTERGLOBAL Energy and Marine Services, LTD
- Provident Partners announces new affiliation with World Water and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Financing Efforts Underway for mixed use Development Projects in Nigeria
- Sustainable Housing Development Program
- Provident Partners Engaged by Biowave
- Provident Partners, LLC has formed an alliance with Western Forms